Dodge County Head Start is a federally funded, locally supported Comprehensive Child Development, School Readiness and Family Engagement Program for qualifying families serving children ages birth to 5 years in Dodge County.
Head Start and Early Head Start programs offer a variety of services, depending on the needs of parents and children. We also partner with services in the local community. Read more about our Community Partnerships.
Dodge County Head Start supports children’s growth and development in a positive learning environment through a variety of services, which include:
- Family Well-Being
To make an appointment, call (402) 721-9022.
You must bring the following:
- Verification of your family’s income for the past 12 months, including child support, unemployment, college grant/scholarship, SSI and/or TANF information.
- Current proof of your child’s immunization status.
- State Certified Birth Certficate.
- Medicaid/Kid’s Connection Card, if applicable.
- Guardianship/Foster Family Documentation, is applicable.
Applications Taken All Year! Transportation may be provided on a limited basis.
Have a question or need more information about Dodge County Head Start? Fill out our Contact Form and we will get back to you soon!